We have started a Team of the Week feature selected from all Derry GAA players.
All codes, all ages playing for club, school our county.
- Ruairi O'Mainian - The Slaughtneil hurling 'keeper made four crucial saves as the Emmets won both Feile games on Sunday morning.
- Conor Shiels - St Colm's Draperstown went down to Dean Maguirc but the young defender has made a name for himself after a terrific campaign.
- Guiseppe Lupari - Was the rock that Magherafelt built on in their Hughes/McElwee win over Loup.
- Niall Keenan - The 'Dawson defender continues to shine with another impressive performance for Derry U21s.
- Gareth McKinless - The attacking wing back drove forward as Derry came back into Sunday's drawn game in Portlaoise.
- Cathal Mulholland - Very impressive setting Glen attacks up from defence in their win over Ballinderry.
- Caoilte McAlinden - The 'Screen man put in a standout performance for Derry U17 hurlers in their win over Armagh.
- Tiernan McCloskey - Put in a great shift at midfield and scored 0-2 for Derry in their NHL clash with London despite being on the losing team.
- Shannagh Conwell - Craigbane ladies had a convincing win at the weekend and Conwell was involved in much of her team's play.
- Christopher Maguire - 'Lofty' notched an impressive 1-4 as Greenlough beat Bellaghy on Saturday afternoon.
- Christopher Bradley - 'Sammy' scored 2 goals as Derry pegged Laois back for a draw at the weekend.
- Tomas Brady - Lined out at wing back but was everywhere in a fantastic performance that yielded 0-2 in the 'Quigan's win over Lissan.
- Paddy Bradley - As Glenullin saw off Ballinderry in Friday night's Ulster League semi-final Bradley rattled over six points.
- Niall Loughlin - A remarkable display of freetaking (0-9 including four '45's) pulled Derry U21s through against Antrim.
- Niall McGonigle - The young Dungiven attacker bagged 3-2 as St Columb's Derry reached the last eight of the Corn Colmcille.